Classic Supreme Court Cases (Penguin Liberty #4) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Penguin Liberty series.
- #1: On Impeachment: The Presidency on Trial (Penguin Liberty #1) (Paperback): $15.00
- #2: Decisions and Dissents of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg: A Selection (Penguin Liberty #2) (Paperback): $15.00
- #3: Hamilton: Selected Writings (Penguin Liberty #3) (Paperback): $13.00
- #5: Religious Freedom (Penguin Liberty #5) (Paperback): $13.00
- #6: Free Speech (Penguin Liberty #6) (Paperback): $13.00
Historic Supreme Court cases that impact modern-day issues of American liberty, in a short, accessible volume as part of the new Penguin Liberty series.
A Penguin Classic
Penguin Liberty is a curated series of historical, political and legal classic texts relevant to constitutional rights. This collection will include canonical and major cases that are often taught and that are not featured in our Civic Classics Supreme Court Decisions volume. Each Penguin Liberty volume will feature a series introduction and volume introduction by series editor Corey Brettschneider.
About the Author
Corey Brettschneider is a professor of political science at Brown University, where he teaches constitutional law and politics, as well as visiting professor of law at Fordham Law School. He has also been a visiting professor at Harvard Law School and the University of Chicago Law School. His recent writing has appeared in The New York Times, Politico, and The Washington Post. He is the author of The Oath and the Office: A Guide to the Constitution for Future Presidents. He is also the author of two books about constitutional law and civil liberties and numerous articles that appear in top academic journals and law reviews. His constitutional law casebook is widely used in classrooms throughout the United States. Brettschneider holds a PhD in politics from Princeton and a JD from Stanford Law School.