The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
- #1: Crepúsculo / Twilight (La Saga Crepusculo / The Twilight Saga #1) (Paperback): $11.95
- #2: Luna nueva / New Moon (La Saga Crepusculo / The Twilight Saga #2) (Paperback): $16.95
- #3: Eclipse (Spanish Edition) (La Saga Crepusculo / The Twilight Saga #3) (Paperback): $16.95
- #4: Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga #4) (Hardcover): $22.99
- #5: Sol de medianoche / Midnight Sun (La Saga Crepusculo / The Twilight Saga #5) (Paperback): $31.19
The essential guide to the #1 bestselling Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer!
A definitive encyclopedic reference to the Twilight Saga, providing readers with everything they need to further explore the unforgettable world Stephenie Meyer created in Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, and The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner. This comprehensive handbook—perfect for every Twilight Saga fan—is full-color throughout, with nearly one hundred gorgeous illustrations and photographs, character profiles, genealogical charts, maps, extensive cross-references, inspirational playlists, an in-depth conversation with author Shannon Hale, and much more.
About the Author
Stephenie Meyer is the author of the #1 bestselling Twilight Saga, The Host, and The Chemist. Twilight has enraptured millions of readers since its publication in 2005 and has become a modern classic, redefining genres within young adult literature and inspiring a phenomenon that has had readers yearning for more. The series has sold 160 million copies worldwide and was made into five blockbuster feature films. Stephenie lives in Arizona with her husband. Her website is stepheniemeyer.com.
Praise for The Twilight Saga:
"Meyer has, like one of her vampires, turned into something rare and more than merely human.... People do not want to just read Meyer's books; they want to climb inside them and live there." -Time
"Piles on the suspense and romance." -USA Today
"A literary phenomenon." -The New York Times
"[Stephenie Meyer is] the world's most popular vampire novelist since Anne Rice." -Entertainment Weekly