Six Easy Pieces: Easy Rawlins Stories (Easy Rawlins Mystery #8) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Easy Rawlins Mystery series.
- #1: Devil in a Blue Dress (30th Anniversary Edition): An Easy Rawlins Novel (Easy Rawlins Mystery #1) (Paperback): $17.00
- #2: A Red Death: An Easy Rawlins Novel (Easy Rawlins Mystery #2) (Paperback): $19.99
- #3: White Butterfly: An Easy Rawlins Novel (Easy Rawlins Mystery #3) (Paperback): $16.99
- #4: Black Betty: An Easy Rawlins Novel (Easy Rawlins Mystery #4) (Paperback): $17.99
- #5: A Little Yellow Dog: An Easy Rawlins Novel (Easy Rawlins Mystery #5) (Paperback): $17.00
- #6: Gone Fishin': An Easy Rawlins Novel (Easy Rawlins Mystery #6) (Paperback): $16.00
Easy should be living a contented life, with steady work as senior head custodian of Sojourner Truth High School, and a loving family. But happiness is as elusive for Easy as smoke in shadows. Easy's the man folks seek out when they can't take their problems to anyone else. Trading favors and investigating cases of arson, murder, missing persons, and false accusations, it's hard to steer clear of trouble. Easy walks the line in this must-have collection from bestselling, award-winning author Walter Mosley.
About the Author
Walter Mosley is the acclaimed author of forty-three books, including the internationally bestselling Easy Rawlins series. His best known Easy Rawlins novels include Devil in a Blue Dress, A Red Death, White Butterfly, Black Betty, and Little Yellow Dog. He is also the author of the collection of stories Always Outnumbered. Always Outgunned featuring Socrates Fortlow, which was the basis for an HBO feature film. A former president of the Mystery Writers of America, he was named a grand master by the organization in 2016. He has served on the board of directors of the National Book Foundation and is a recipient of the PEN American Center Lifetime Achievement Award. A native of Los Angeles, he now lives in New York City.
"Mosley's a master. Expect some surprises in each story and in Easy's life, making Six Easy Pieces the perfect sum of its parts."
— The Plain Dealer (Cleveland)
— Entertainment Weekly
— Publishers Weekly
"[A] taut collection....Mosley returns to his first and perhaps finest creation: Easy Rawlins."
— USA Today