NKJV Compact Paragraph-Style Bible W/ 43,000 Cross References, Brown Leathersoft, Red Letter, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version: Holy (Imitation Leather)
This hand sized NKJV edition is the perfect travel companion for readers who like to take their Bibles with them throughout the day. Though it fits easily into backpacks and purses, you won't have to sacrifice readability or study resources.
The exclusive Thomas Nelson NKJV Comfort Print(R) typeface was designed to be easy to read at any size, so you can experience deeper engagement in God's Word. This edition also includes over 43,000 cross-references, a concordance, and full-color maps so you have everything you need for serious study at your fingertips.
- Presentation page allows you to personalize this special gift by recording a memory or note
- Words of Christ in red quickly identify Jesus' teachings and statements
- 43,000+ cross-references help you find related passages quickly and easily
- Dictionary and Concordance for looking up a word's definition and occurrences throughout the Bible
- Full-color maps show the layout of Israel and other biblical locations for better context
- Satin ribbon marker make it easy navigate and keep track of where you were reading
- Portable personal-size format makes this Bible a perfect travel companion wherever you go
- Durable and flexible Smyth-sewn binding allows the Bible to lay flat wherever you are reading
- Clear and readable 7-point NKJV Comfort Print
Commissioned in 1975 by Thomas Nelson, 130 international and multi-denominational Bible scholars, church leaders, and lay Christians worked for seven years to create a completely new, modern translation of Scripture that retained the purity and stylistic beauty of the King James Version. The New King James Version is faithful to the original Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic text, and provides transparency to the recent research in archaeology, linguistics, and textual studies in the footnotes. The result is a Bible translation that is both beautiful and uncompromising--perfect for serious study, devotional use, and reading aloud.