How to Be a Gentleman Revised and Expanded: A Timely Guide to Timeless Manners (Paperback)
In this updated and revised edition, How to be a Gentleman is a useful handbook that teaches men manners, attitude, appropriate dress, and social skills.
Despite how different things are today, the principles of good manners remain the same. This resourceful book teaches men how to distinguish themselves from the rest of the crowd.
In How to Be a Gentleman, some tips and guidelines include:
- How to respond to those with whom you disagree
- When and where it is appropriate to use your cellphone
- How to dress for various formal events
- Rules for conducting yourself at the gym
- How to engage respectfully with different cultural and religious contexts
How to be a Gentleman is a thoughtful gift for birthdays and graduations, or seasonal occasions such as easter baskets, stocking stuffers, and holiday gift giving. This version includes how to communicate, shop, and meet new people through cell phones and computers.
Becoming a gentleman is a lifelong exercise in refining etiquette, social interaction, and personal discipline. It all continues here.