How to Probate an Estate in California (Paperback)
Learn the system, minimize fees
When you've lost a loved one, the inevitable legal matters can seem difficult and confusing. Learning about probate and taking on some of the bureaucratic tasks yourself can provide clarity, peace of mind, and reduced legal fees.
How to Probate an Estate in California explains how to handle a simple estate and makes clear which tasks you may be able to manage without a lawyer.
Find out how to:
- determine who inherits property
- collect life insurance and other death benefits
- use non-court transfer procedures
- complete and file court paperwork
- pay bills and file taxes, and
- transfer property to heirs and beneficiaries.
Whether you plan to do most of the duties yourself or expect to work with an attorney, How to Probate an Estate in California will save you time and increase your confidence when wrapping up your loved one's estate.
With Downloadable Forms
We'll show you where to find all the forms you need online--either on this book's unique web page or on court websites (details inside).