My Neighbor Totoro Sketchbook (Studio Ghibli x Chronicle Books) (Diary)
Available to ship within 1-5 days
Let your creativity soar with Totoro!
Celebrated for being one of the best hand-drawn films in the history of animation, My Neighbor Totoro is a true inspiration. This luxe hardcover sketchbook is a must-have for Totoro fans.
• Cloth case with a foil stamping of Totoro on the cover
• Lay-flat binding for ease of writing or drawing
• Extra-thick blank pages are perfect for sketching—no ghosting or show-through
• 7 x 9 inches, 128 pages—a great size for all types of creative work
• A great gift or self-purchase for Studio Ghibli and animation fans; collectors; artists; and anyone who owns other My Neighbor Totoro products or loves cute Japanese art, stationery, and pop culture
My Neighbor Totoro © 1988 Studio Ghibli
About the Author
Studio Ghibli is a Tokyo-based animation film studio founded in 1985 by directors Isao Takahata and Hayao Miyazaki. The studio has produced more than 20 feature-length films, many of which have garnered numerous awards and critical acclaim, including My Neighbor Totoro, Kiki's Delivery Service, Princess Mononoke, and the Academy Award–winning Spirited Away. Their last four films—The Wind Rises, The Tale of the Princess Kaguya, When Marnie Was There, and The Red Turtle—were all nominated for Academy Awards for Best Animated Feature Film.