A Change Would Do You Good: Proven Strategies for Creating the Life You Want (Paperback)
(This book cannot be returned.)
If you've ever felt that something was "off" in your life and you needed a change but didn't know where to begin, this book is for you. A Change Would Do You Good is a content-rich guide that combines research and ancient philosophy with proven strategies for overcoming limiting beliefs and self-sabotaging behaviors.
From flexing your brain to infusing meaning in your work, this engaging book explores five areas of change. Learn to:
- Change Your Mind: practice mental agility
- Change Your Attitudes: feel good enough
- Change Your Habits: meet your health and financial goals
- Change Your Work: find meaning and purpose in your life
- Change Your Relationships: lead with empathy and compassion
A Change Would Do You Good provides a positive and concrete approach to feeling comfortable in your own skin and being your best at home and at work.