The Zenned Out Guide to Understanding Tarot: Your Handbook to Reading and Intuiting Tarot (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Zenned Out series.
- #1: The Zenned Out Guide to Understanding Auras: Your Handbook to Seeing, Reading, and Protecting Your Aura (Hardcover): $18.99
- #2: The Zenned Out Guide to Understanding Chakras: Your Handbook to Understanding The Energy of The Chakra System (Hardcover): $18.99
- #3: The Zenned Out Guide to Understanding Crystals: Your Handbook to Using and Connecting to Crystal Energy (Hardcover): $18.99
- #5: The Zenned Out Guide to Understanding the Wheel of the Year: Your Handbook to Honoring the Eight Seasonal Celebrations (Hardcover): $18.99
- #6: The Zenned Out Journey Tarot Kit: A Tarot Card Deck and Guidebook for Personal Growth (Kit): $19.99
- #7: The Zenned Out Soul Discovery Journal: Your Personal Guide to Understanding Your Energy, Intuition, and the Magical World (Hardcover): $17.99
Access your intuition to manifest the life you want with this comprehensive introduction to the art of tarot.
The tarot is a tool of divine guidance that allows you to connect with your inner knowing through the spread and layout of cards. There are 22 Major Arcana cards and 56 Minor Arcana cards that help you tap into your inner source of awareness, power, and wisdom. The Major Arcana usually concerns itself with life’s spiritual lessons while the Minor Arcana represents what we experience on a day to day basis.
The Zenned Out Guide to Understanding the Tarot will lead you to increase your self-knowledge and enlightenment through the tarot, demonstrated with illustrations of 78 lavishly designed cards. This comprehensive collection will introduce you to the art of tarot and tarot readings. Complete with actionable exercises and steps that you can easily do at home, you’ll be able to add tarot to your magickal arsenal. You’ll learn how to use your intuition to interpret the cards' messages and use the messages to manifest your intentions.
Connect with your inner self as you find insights on where you are and figure out your next move. Strengthen your spiritual practice with this modern take on the tarot.
The Zenned Out series is an open invitation to seasoned and curious spiritualists who want to explore their craft. With Cassie Uhl’s approachable steps and explanations to mystical tools and symbolism, readers can start using the information right away.
About the Author
Cassie Uhl is the owner and founder of Zenned Out, a jewelry store brand aimed at normalizing spirituality in the common marketplace. Zenned Out handcrafts jewelry with meaning and provides a community that inspires a mindful and spiritual lifestyle. Cassie grew up with an open-minded, astrology-obsessed grandmother and a father who would take her and her sister star gazing in the wee hours of the night. These experiences shaped Cassie and Zenned Out into what they are today by bringing spirituality and astrology into the forefront. Cassie hopes to give spiritual souls a place to feel at home on the Zenned Out blog and offers handcrafted jewelry with meaningful symbols, powerful gemstones, and mindful quotes to enable people to wear jewelry that aligns with their souls’ purpose. With her Zenned Out series of books, Cassie has expanded her spiritual outreach to offer accessible and beautifully presented guides to curious spiritualists who want to explore their craft.
“An exceptional introduction to the subject and an especially ideal choice for the novice tarot reader.”—Midwest Book Review