The Zenned Out Guide to Understanding the Wheel of the Year: Your Handbook to Honoring the Eight Seasonal Celebrations (Hardcover)
Email or call for price
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Zenned Out series.
- #1: The Zenned Out Guide to Understanding Auras: Your Handbook to Seeing, Reading, and Protecting Your Aura (Hardcover): $18.99
- #2: The Zenned Out Guide to Understanding Chakras: Your Handbook to Understanding The Energy of The Chakra System (Hardcover): $18.99
- #3: The Zenned Out Guide to Understanding Crystals: Your Handbook to Using and Connecting to Crystal Energy (Hardcover): $18.99
- #4: The Zenned Out Guide to Understanding Tarot: Your Handbook to Reading and Intuiting Tarot (Hardcover): $18.99
- #6: The Zenned Out Journey Tarot Kit: A Tarot Card Deck and Guidebook for Personal Growth (Kit): $19.99
- #7: The Zenned Out Soul Discovery Journal: Your Personal Guide to Understanding Your Energy, Intuition, and the Magical World (Hardcover): $17.99
Connect with the divine power of Mother Earth by celebrating with the wheel of the year.
The wheel of the year is made up of eight Sabbats or festivals that occur on or around the same day each year. The eight Sabbats happen during four solar events—the Summer Solstice, Winter Solstice, Spring Equinox, and Fall Equinox—and the midpoints between them, which focus on seasonal changes and farming.
The Zenned Out Guide to Understanding the Wheel of the Year walks you through everything you need to know about these Wiccan holidays. You’ll learn their history, their meanings, and important ways you can honor each celebration. Magnify your spiritual practice and spell work by using the powerful energies surrounding these special days and strengthen your connection to the Earth and the divine.
This complete guide covers the following holidays:
- Yule: December 21–January 1 (Winter Solstice)
- lmbolc: February 1 (also known as Candlemas, it signifies the first signs of Spring)
- Ostara: March 20 (Spring Equinox, the first day of Spring)
- Beltane: April 30–May 1 (a fire ceremony that signifies the midpoint between Spring and Summer)
- Litha: June 21 or 22 (Summer Solstice)
- Lughnasadh: July 31–August 1st (marks the first harvest of the year)
- Mabon: September 21–September 23 (Fall Equinox)
- Samhain: October 31–November 1 (marks the New Year on the wheel of the year)
The Zenned Out series is an open invitation to seasoned and curious spiritualists who want to explore their craft. With Cassie Uhl’s approachable steps and explanations to mystical tools and symbolism, readers can start using the information right away.
About the Author
Cassie Uhl is the owner and founder of Zenned Out, a jewelry store brand aimed at normalizing spirituality in the common marketplace. Zenned Out handcrafts jewelry with meaning and provides a community that inspires a mindful and spiritual lifestyle. Cassie grew up with an open-minded, astrology-obsessed grandmother and a father who would take her and her sister star gazing in the wee hours of the night. These experiences shaped Cassie and Zenned Out into what they are today by bringing spirituality and astrology into the forefront. Cassie hopes to give spiritual souls a place to feel at home on the Zenned Out blog and offers handcrafted jewelry with meaningful symbols, powerful gemstones, and mindful quotes to enable people to wear jewelry that aligns with their souls’ purpose. With her Zenned Out series of books, Cassie has expanded her spiritual outreach to offer accessible and beautifully presented guides to curious spiritualists who want to explore their craft.