Play Bold: How to Win the Business Game through Creative Destruction (Paperback)
Available to ship within 1-5 days
How well do you innovate? Whether you’re an entrepreneur searching for the keys to the kingdom or a business owner looking to keep your edge, the only thing that matters is how you adapt to change - and Magnus Penker is here to show you why.
WHAT'S NOW POSSIBLE
“Wow! Everything that Magnus says is somewhat contrary to our official positions on successful innovation. I knew I had to read this book - and I’m very glad that I did.” — Philip Kotler
World-renowned thought leader, Magnus Penker, details a modern approach to innovation in his latest work Play Bold – How to Win the Business Game Through Creative Destruction.
Warning! This book is disruptive! Reading the following episodes and implementing the advice therein may result in double digit growth, outperforming competitors, new revenue streams, exceptionally faster and cheaper processes, and revamped business models that can help keep you on top.
Start reading now to:
- learn why you should stop LISTENING to your customers;
- understand why asking yourself “How can I improve this product?” is counterproductive to true innovation;
- discover how to identify and mitigate the corporate antibodies that kill innovation;
- gain the capability and culture necessary to jump from S-curve to S-curve so you never again find yourself going down with the ship;
- learn why playing it safe is the surest way to a slow death in today’s globalized economy;
- discover the power of the universal undo button to nullify mistakes before they happen;
- discover why the lifespan of companies is rapidly shrinking and what that means for you and your business;
And much, much more!
Play Bold finally and comprehensively answers the question: Why is it that some companies succeed where others—even those with great potential—simply seem to fail?
Don’t be left behind! Grab your copy today and join the innovation revolution!
About the Author
Magnus Penker is an internationally renowned thought leader on innovation, digitization, and business transformation. He has spoken at prestigious global forums and events, including the Global Peter Drucker Forum, top-ranked international business schools, a variety of associations, and some of the world's largest companies. Mr. Penker is also the author of the book series The Complete Guide to Business Innovation, used by top universities all over the world.