The Wonders of Walt Disney World: Your Guidebook for Uncovering Secrets, Stories and Magic (Paperback)
The Wonders of Walt Disney World: Your Guidebook for Uncovering Secrets, Stories and Magic
Planning a visit to the Walt Disney World Resort? The Wonders of Walt Disney World is the essential read before your visit with Mickey. It's part guidebook, part secret stories, part informative history, and part of your plan for a magical trip
The Wonders of Walt Disney World will guide you from park to park and attraction to attraction, across all of the Disney property. It will open your eyes to the stories behind the stories of each attraction and bring forth hundreds of secrets that Disney weaves and hides just below the surface.
Wherever you are on the Disney continuum, from your first trip to your hundred and firsttrip, this book will make your Disney experience all the richer. Even for the self-proclaimed Disney expert, there are numerous insider stories and details to entertain and inform you:
- Forget about Hidden Mickeys: Did you know Disney's newest park Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, features a hidden Millennium Falcon?
- Which attraction at the Magic Kingdom has been scientifically proven to greatly aid in passing a kidney stone?
- What does actor Tom Selleck have to do with Epcot's lovable Figment character?
- Unbeknownst to Disney at the time, which country announced they were going to be the first to sponsor a pavilion at Epcot, only to have the deal fall apart?
- Did you know a legendary producer working on an attraction at Walt Disney World refused money as a payment? He opted for a basket of socks instead
The Wonders of Walt Disney World is a comprehensive and entertaining tour designed for both easy reading and reference.
Come discover the wonders that are hiding in plain sight