Fix Your Credit Score: How to Repair Your Bad Credit Report Quickly Using Methods of Certified Consultants (Bonus: 15 Credit Dispute Letters (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Do you want to change your life by fixing your credit?
Are you ready to learn how to properly dispute negative accounts?
Do you want to remove mistakes from your credit report?
Do you want to get late payments deleted like a pro?
Every American now relies on credit from financial institutions to finance their purchases of big-ticket items.
Credit has built the modern world. Everyone, even banks and governments, rely on a steady flow of credit to manage their finances.
But life is full of financial ups and downs and when does a time come when you can't afford to pay your debts?
Bills, credit cards, auto loans, student loans, mortgages - most Americans have this kind of debt.
If you do not meet your payment obligations, there comes a time when the creditor will try to recover his money from you. If they believe that you cannot pay your debts, then they will introduce you as a non-payer to a credit bureau.
The credit bureau enters your name in a list of non-payers and adjusts your credit score according to your financial position.
This leads to a series of problems that you can well imagine...
If your credit score is lower than necessary, this guide can help you fix it. We'll take a look at some of the most significant elements of change you can introduce into your life to solve your current situation.
In this guide, you'll find easy step-by-step instructions on how to manage your credit.
- What they don't want you to know
- What is a credit score?
- What is in your credit report
- How the credit system works
- Good or bad is your credit score?
- The advantages of having a high credit score
- Fixing your credit like a pro
- How do the credit bureaus operate?
- Dealing with bankruptcy
- How to handle student loans
- How to remove mistakes from your credit report
- How to properly dispute negative accounts
- Get in the right mindset for credit management and to get out of debt
- Handling foreclosure
- Mistakes to avoid while repairing your credit
- How to not obsess on high credit score
- Getting late payments delete like the pros
- Managing your personal finances in a stress-free way
- How to handle medical collections
- Deleting collections and charge-offs
- 15 credit dispute letters that work
Even if your situation is already very critical, here you will find a number of proven techniques that can help you transform your life by increasing your credit score, and you can get out of debt forever.