Insight Guides Explore Maritimes & Newfoundland (Travel Guide with Free Ebook) (Paperback)
Insight Guides Explore Maritimes and Newfoundland
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Focused travel guide featuring the very best routes and itineraries, now with free eBook.
Discover the best of Maritimes and Newfoundland with this unique travel guide, packed full of insider information and stunning images. From making sure you don't miss out on must-see, top attractions like the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia in Halifax, Johnson Geo Centre in St John's or Cape Spear Lighthouse in the Avalon Peninsula, to discovering cultural gems, including munching our way around the Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market, hiking the rugged trails of Gros Morne National Park or taking in the multi-coloured mansions of Lunenburg in Nova Scotia, the easy-to-follow, ready-made walking routes will save you time, and help you plan and enhance your visit to Maritimes and Newfoundland.
Features of this travel guide to Maritimes and Newfoundland:
- 15 walks and tours: detailed itineraries feature all the best places to visit, including where to eat and drink along the way
- Local highlights: discover the area's top attractions and unique sights, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Historical and cultural insights: immerse yourself in Maritimes and Newfoundland's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Insider recommendations: discover the best hotels, restaurants and nightlife using our comprehensive listings
- Practical full-colour maps: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access all this and more from your phone or tablet
- Covers: St John's Walk, The Irish Loop, The Baccalieu Trail, The Bonavista Peninsula, The Kittiwake Coast, Gros Morne National Park, Viking Trail, Trans-Labrador Highway, Halifax Walk, Cape Breton Island: The Cabot Trail, South Shore and the Annapolis Valley, Charlottetown Walk, Pei Road-Trip, Saint John Walk, The Fundy Coastal Drive.
Looking for a comprehensive guide to Canada? Check out Insight Guides Explore Canada for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.