The Smart REIT Investor: Understanding the Art of Profiting from Real Estate Investment Trusts (Personal Finance #1) (Paperback)
(This book cannot be returned.)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Personal Finance series.
- #2: LinkedIn Profile Optimization Guide: How to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile for Better Visibility and Profitability (Personal Finance #2) (Paperback): $12.60
- #3: Options Trading Starter Guide: A Crash Course to Mastering the Art & Science of Trading Options (Personal Finance #3) (Paperback): $15.00
- #4: Passive Income Guide for the Retiree: Super Easy Tips for an Early and Happy Retirement (Personal Finance #4) (Paperback): $12.60
- #5: Student Loan Guide: Essential Questions & Answers About Debts & Repayment Plans for Student Experiencing Financial Crisis (Personal Finance #5) (Paperback): $12.60
- #6: Secrets to Repairing Your Credit Score: Fool-Proof Strategies for Fixing, Calculating, & Building Your Credit Score in Less Than A Year (Personal Finance #6) (Paperback): $16.20
Everyone talks about it don't they?
And proponents claim that there's nothing better than investing in real estate.
But how about Real Estate Investment Trusts? What are they?
Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) are investment companies that deal with real estate. These companies allow investors of any level to buy shares and enjoy the consistent dividend. This investment is modeled after mutual funds. It is not the same as direct real estate, where individuals get profits from their individual properties. Investing in REIT has more to do with the portfolio than the actual properties.
REIT, though like stocks, are not exactly stocks. These investments have similarities, but they are significant differences between them. The risks involved are entirely different, so are the earnings. So far, about 87 million Americans have invested in REIT, as well as other investment funds.
There are different types of REIT and knowing the safest to invest can be the best way to prevent losses while investing. This book has provided everything you need to know about real estate investment trust (REIT), know how to get started, and how to maximize your gains and reduce your losses. In here, you will also get to trade the myths about REIT in your mind for the real and profitable truths.
Ready to get started? Click "Buy Now"