Passive Income Guide for the Retiree: Super Easy Tips for an Early and Happy Retirement (Personal Finance #4) (Paperback)
(This book cannot be returned.)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Personal Finance series.
- #1: The Smart REIT Investor: Understanding the Art of Profiting from Real Estate Investment Trusts (Personal Finance #1) (Paperback): $13.20
- #2: LinkedIn Profile Optimization Guide: How to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile for Better Visibility and Profitability (Personal Finance #2) (Paperback): $12.60
- #3: Options Trading Starter Guide: A Crash Course to Mastering the Art & Science of Trading Options (Personal Finance #3) (Paperback): $15.00
- #5: Student Loan Guide: Essential Questions & Answers About Debts & Repayment Plans for Student Experiencing Financial Crisis (Personal Finance #5) (Paperback): $12.60
- #6: Secrets to Repairing Your Credit Score: Fool-Proof Strategies for Fixing, Calculating, & Building Your Credit Score in Less Than A Year (Personal Finance #6) (Paperback): $16.20
HAVE YOU MADE ANY CONCRETE PLANS WITH REGARDS TO YOUR RETIREMENT?
You see, there is so much to be done with life.
Sadly, we spend most of our time working for money without being able to do the things we should have done.
How does this come in?
Well, in retirement, people get so much time to do the things they have always wanted. Some do, while others find them being a wish until they die. This does not mean that they wouldn't; it means that they did not have enough money to finance their dreams.
You see, retirement planning is a multistep process that evolves over time. A fun, secure, and comfortable retirement requires a financial cushion, and building this cushion does take some time. The fun part is why it makes sense to pay attention to the serious and perhaps boring part: planning how you'll get there.
You start planning for your retirement by setting goals, thinking about them, as well as how long it will take you to meet these goals. Then you have to consider the type of retirement accounts that can help you fund your retirement. You don't only have to save the money - but also invest it so that it can grow.
Then comes the taxes. If your tax has been deducted over the years for the contributions you have made towards your retirement, a huge tax bill awaits when you start withdrawing those savings. Of course, you can minimize these taxes while you save for the future - and to continue the process when the retirement day actually arrives.
So, how can you have a wonderful retirement?
Well, the answers you seek are in this guide. It isn't a bulky book, frankly, but it contains important things you should know about passive income, suggests the best, and guides you on how to be successful and happy in retirement.
So, why not click the BUY NOW button, and start working towards a happy retirement.